Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to My TOM!!

Happy Birthday to My DAD!!

Happy Birthday to Tom's DAD!!

Yep - they all have the same birthday. Funny story...

When Tom and I first started dating we had gone to see Titanic, that was the big blockbuster out that winter of 97/98. As we sat, waiting for the movie to start in a PACKED theater, we started talking about our birthdays and such. You know that getting to know you kind of stuff. Well, he said that he had been born on his Dad's birthday, July 26th.

WOW - that was my Dad's birthday too - AND did I mention that both of our Dad's are named Robert, but called Bob. Weird. And very Cool.

Jokingly I said to Tom, "Well when is your Mom's Birthday?!"
"It's on the 31st of November", Tom says. November has no 31st, Tom. "Okay, well whatever the last day of November is."

NO WAY. That is my Mom's birthday too! And (oh yeah it gets weirder) both of our Moms are named Mary!!

So to recap: Both of our parents are Bob and Mary, and the Bob's have birthdays on July 26th (of different years) and the Mary's have birthdays on November 30th (again, different years).

Is that cool or what. Also, Tom's Friend/college roommate/best man's father was my advisor when was at MSU. We were so meant to be together.

Have a great birthday GUYS!

ps - I have a bunch of pictures from the week of fun stuff that we did all week and will have a bunch from our fun-packed weekend. So, I got to get busy catching up on all that good stuff!
Be looking out for that!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! That is sooo funny and ironic! What are the odds of all those things lining up!?! Happy Birthday to everyone!

Harris Boys said...

omg that is crazy...same names and birthdays...wow...I guess ya'll we're meant to be together..so cool.

my in-laws share the same birthday, but diff. years too

Lori said...

My 8-year-old and I were just browsing your blog; Will saw some pictures of Jack & Quentin and said they don't look exactly the same. He said, "I think they must be nocturnal twins." :D

Happy Birthdays to all the birthday people!

cat said...

Gosh, this must be something for the Guiness book of records or something like that. You were so meant to be together.