Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday Foto Finish Fiesta

Here is Candid Carrie's latest idea for a cool linky post for Friday!
Check out who else is playing at her site!


I just have 2 boys who love their accessories!
They have always loved to wear hats and these are just 2 examples.
Quent is above and he went through a stage where that bowl was on his head most of the day! He loved that thing and he was too cute wearing it too!
Jack is below that and is wearing (not too happily) a paper hat I made one day while we were coloring. Don't you just love that "Mom get his stupid thing off my head" look that he is giving me!

4 comments:

debi9kids said...

They are SO cute!
:) debi
ps make sure you let Carrie know you are playing along! She has a HUGE list on her blog.

Candid Carrie said...

I love the pictures. I have way too many of my kids with ice cream buckets on their heads. And sand pails. And tupperware.

It is cute about the first three hundred times, but when they are in their teens and say, "take my picture" it isn't fun anymore.

Alright, I am just kidding. I love the pictures ;) Thanks for playing again.

Lori said...

The difference in their facial expressions is priceless! Quent is so proud of himself and Jack is almost rolling his eyes! So cute.

Unknown said...

hehehe! Love the new styles!