Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sleeping Babies Sunday

So I saw this post on Barb's blog about her sleeping babies and thought it would be fun to look back at pictures of Jack and Quent as sleepy babies too. She actually got the idea from Debi's blog about her sleepy babes. Cute idea Debi!

Here's my guys when they were little sleepyheads. They have always been great sleepers, thank goodness for that! They spent a lot of time when they were really small sleeping during the day in their swings. And that was a huge source of doubt for me, I was so relieved when I got them to sleep in their beds for naps. But they sure were cute little nippers!





7 comments:

The Myers Family said...

I love these pics! I followed along from someone else's blog to yours! Hi, I'm Brenda! I also have twins...but girls! Your little boys are PRECIOUS! O yeah, debi over at bouffard11 is a blogger friend of mine..so somehow i found you!

Thanks for sharing pics...BTW, you can see mine on my blog!
Have a great day!
Brenda

debi9kids said...

OMGosh! How sweet! They are so little compared to now!
Thanks so much for playing! I will add your link on my blog. :)
Debi

Unknown said...

Awwww...don't you love when they were small enough to fit together in a pack n play! and when they could fall asleep anywhere! Mine rarely do now, but at least they usually sleep good when it counts!

Tabbatha said...

Just another sleeping baby participant checking on the others. How sweet you little ones are!!!

Brooke said...

Awww! Those are so sweet! Gotta love a sleeping baby...and better yet two!

Anonymous said...

They have always been cute little guys, and now they are cute bigger guys.

Nice pics Lisa.

cat said...

Way way cute. Feeling sleepy as it is...