Thursday, June 12, 2008

Back online

We are back online!

During Jack and Quent's birthday party on Sunday, the storm hit and knocked out our power (full story to be told in a later post :). We got power back on Monday at 3:00 pm, but found out that it also fried the modem (as well as the fuse in the AC unit outside and the microwave display that we have found out so far.)
So, the new modem was delivered yesterday, and after a long installation process we are back up and running.

Now I just need to catch up on all my favorite blogs and post some things myself! I will dump all the pics off my camera and do a birthday party post soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

THAT explains it...I was so surprised you hadn't posted more on the boys' birthday! Glad you're back with us! We'd love to have a play date this summer! I live really close to Brooke too so we could have lots of fun! I'll be in touch soon :-)