Saturday, June 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Jackson and Quentin!

Today is their 2nd Birthday!
It is so hard to believe that just 2 short years ago I held each of these perfect little boys for the first time. They are changing and growing so fast!

Here is just a little look through the past 2 years.


Jackson David 7 lbs. 2ozs.


Quentin Ashtan 6 lbs. 13 ozs.


Yes, I have my hands full...


2 little burrito babies


Jack in the bath


Content Quent


We took monthly pictures each month the first year
Always Jack on the left and Quent on the right


Jack doesn't so much love his Sweetest Day gift


Quent snoozin' in the swing, took me a while to break them both of this


Quent and Jack in their Baptism Duds


Our First Christmas card photo


Happy Valentine's Day Momma!


My Silly Quent!
He loved to put this bowl - any bowl - on his head


Jack with his 'faux-hawk'


crawling Jack!


What - you wouldn't take a picture of your kid doing this?!


1st Birthday (btw - date stamp is wrong)


Quent walking!


Nice Brothers


What can I say - my boys love the accessories!


restaurant fun


Sometimes you just want that darn thing off!


Quent loves spaghetti


My big boy Jack on the swing


My big boy Quent on his swing


So, it is not such a LITTLE look after all - well I just started choosing pictures and there are just hundreds and hundreds and they are all so freakin' cute! Do you know how many I didn't choose?!
I love you, I love you my sweet boys!

Happy Birthday Jackson!
Happy Birthday Quentin!

4 comments:

debi9kids said...

OMG! Happy Birthday Handsome guys!!!!
Wow! What a HUGE change in just 2 years!!!!!
:) Debi

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday boys!! Hope you had lots of fun celebrating! Save some cake for us!

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday Jackson!

Happy Birthday Quentin!

They are so handsome, I hope they had a great day!

BTW....I am working on that tag!

Anonymous said...

We (Me, Abby, and "the girls" had a great time last weekend....except the tornado warning!!!...

They are getting so big and it makes me so happy that they and Avery are so close in age and get along so well. It reminds me of when we were kids!!!
Happy Bday Jack and Quent

- Uncle Robby