Thursday, June 26, 2008

In other news

Nope, no results from Jack's test yet. They say they should be ready tomorrow. Here's hoping.

But, here's some big, crappy news -
our cribs have been recalled!

Seriously, and it looks like what we have to do is get a voucher from the company for Babies R Us/ Toys R Us for the value of the cribs. But they can only be used for the purchase of a new crib. Which totally stinks because we were kind of hoping that if we had to get rid of these cribs we could just do the transition to the 'big boy bed' thing and not just go to different cribs.

So, basically I have to find a way around this "only valid on purchase of new crib" thing.
Hmmmmm...

Anyway, while I contemplate how to bypass the system and fool the man, I thought I would post the webpage with the product info so that anyone else with a Jardine crib purchased at BRU or TRU can check out if theirs is on the list too.

2 comments:

debi9kids said...

UGH! How awful! I have quite a few friends who have those.
It's probably the first time I am glad I went cheap with Jenny Lind cribs. LOL

Unknown said...

My sister has one of those cribs too! Bummer!

Those bikes are sooo neat! I can tell they loved them!