Tuesday, June 17, 2008

where to start?!

I feel like I have so much to catch up on!

Let's start with the boys and swimming.
My Mom and I took the boys swimming last Tuesday (see what I mean by not caught up!), we went to Outdoor Adventures. That is where Betty, Tasha, and the kids were out camping that week. We went swimming in the indoor pool (best to avoid the sunburn - although I got burned while we played at the park later anyway, no one else - just me). It was the boys first time swimming this year and after the initial fearfulness of the big pool they had a really good time!

We got to wear the new (well, new to us) swimsuits that I got at the Mothers of multiples sale. They worked out great, with the floats built right in the suit. They are slightly difficult to get in and out of, but jack and Quent seemed to have more freedom then they would in a floaty ring.
They look like this:
I'll have pictures of them swimming in them in a later post, but this day we were all inthe pool so there was no one to take the pictures!

After swimming we ate lunch and played at the park there. The boys were exhausted. Jack especially and he was sleeping in his car seat after a few minutes on the road. It was a really nice visit, you know we just don't see our Aunt Tasha enough!

No comments: