Sunday, February 22, 2009

Who takes pictures of their groceries??

Someone who just saved a boat load of money!!

So, Friday I took a coupon class from Shayla Merinsky. She and I actually graduated high school together and found each other on facebook, where I saw that she was teaching these classes on how to save money using coupons and belonging to her webgroup (where she does all the work for you by matching up the sale ads to the coupons from the paper and other places).

The class was awesome and i am so excited I had to shout it out all the great deals that I have gotten already!

This was my Meijer trip:
$45.00 worth of groceries for
$15.07!!





This was the haul from the Kroger trip:
(the top is the whole haul, and the other 2 are closer up pics)
$146.29 worth of groceries for
$60.13!!

Is that cool or what?!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I know several people who totally swear by this...it is so tempting to give it a try, but I know it takes a lot of time to plan it all out and I don't have a lot of that - especially when I'm working! Our daycare has had a gal doing coupon classes but I just haven't taken the leap yet...I know I should...

congrats on the successful trips!

cat said...

Off course, this is all very foreign to me! Nothing like that here.

Brooke said...

I have a few friends who do it, I need to learn more about it, but at the same time have a hard time figuring it all out. I do okay, but I know I could do better.

mom2anangel said...

I need to learn!

debi9kids said...

WOOHOO! That is awesome!
Well done! That is so smart of you to take the class. Boy do i need something like that!