Monday, February 16, 2009

Makes my Monday

I have been nursing an AWFUL headache all day today (worried the migraine activity from long ago is coming back with a vengeance) and poor Quentin is nursing a little illness of his own. He has had a low grade fever off and on since yesterday and tells me, "my teef in my mouf hurt me". So, we have been dosing with ibuprofen as he needs it and just making sure he gets lots of extra love when he needs it.

While doing a whole lot of nothing today, I was thinking about the fun day we had on Friday playing and having lunch at the mall with Gramma, GG, Aunt Barbie, and Alex.
Then I saw Cheryl's Makes my Monday post and thought I would share the pictures I took on Friday of the 2 little guys who Make ALL My Mondays (under the weather or not)!


Quent often puts the sunglasses on upside down - silly!
(his car seat is really not as crooked as it looks, I think it was the funny camera angle)


Jack is happy to have his shades, it took us a while to find somewhere that had sunglasses out this early in the year, but they were telling me that the sun was hurting their eyes, so thankfully I found them at Children's Place.



The boys got Valetine mail! They were so excited to have mail in the box for each of them!


Hooray - Valentine cards from GG!!


2 comments:

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh Lisa, they are such handsome little fellas. Wishing you more days like Friday. :)

Days like that can Make a Monday!

thanks for playing along!

Unknown said...

what cool shades!!