Friday, February 6, 2009

rejection :(

Oh, the job that I really wanted...

Rejected.

I am so bummed. I got the "we are sorry" letter today and "even though my qualifications were impressive" they decided to go with a candidate that better met their needs. Tom thinks it was probably filled internally. And really, this is a crappy market to be looking for a job in any field, so maybe they just got a ton of resumes.

I am trying to feel better about the whole thing, but right now it totally sucks. I really wanted to get this job.

So, thank you for all your well wishes and good advice on my job search. The search continues!

Anybody need a very qualified home childcare provider?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh! I'm so sorry to hear that Lisa! I'll keep my fingers crossed that something else just as good comes along soon!! Hang in there!

cat said...

Oh, I am so sorry Lisa! Maybe there is a better one waiting around the corner, who knows?