Monday, February 9, 2009

Our dance party for Tuesday

Saturday we made a visit out to see family (thanks Uncle Dan and Aunt Betty for having us) to hang out, laugh, and have some great food.
Many times I was thinking that I was so lucky to have my guys and that they are healthy and happy.
I was also thinking about how incredibly hard this day must have been for The Whitt Family, in their goodbye to sweet little Tuesday.
There is no greater loss than losing your child.
My heart aches for them and the road that they have ahead.
So our family (sans wagon while out and about) celebrated the love and beauty of Tuesday's short, but powerful life in a different way.

Here's my boys and some of their cousins dancing for Tuesday while Momma said a prayer for her and her family.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

what a great way to remember and honor her!

cat said...

A great way to honor Tuesday!