Sunday, February 1, 2009

Playing in the snow!

Today was the perfect weather for playing out in the snow, not so bitterly cold, but not so warm that the snow was all melty (is that a word?!). We took the boys out and threw snowballs, made a snowman, climbed a ginormous snowbank, and just frolicked in the snow in general. Needless to say, we all had a great time playing together!
So, here's our pics from today - how efficient am I! - and just so you know, Jack is in the blue and Quent is in the red. I am pretty sure you should be able to tell Tom and I apart!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

we were in Lansing yesterday for a bday party and I couldn't help but think it would have been a good day to play outside finally! Glad you had fun in teh "warm" temps and sun!

cat said...

Oh please, can we come to play?

debi9kids said...

WOW! Look at all that beautiful snow!
It's finally snowing here and I can't wait to get the kids outside to play :)

Thank you so much for commenting and helping me help the Whitt family.