Sunday, February 15, 2009

Baby Picture Sunday - LOVE!

So this week Debi chose the theme of LOVE, hmmm......I think I know why!

And in the spirit of love, I thought about the first time I fell in love with my boys...

We didn't know then that they were boys, but we loved those little peanuts with all our hearts!


Then the day they were born was just another day that we fell in love all over again!

Me with Jack right after he was born.


Me showing off Quent to our family in the hallway on the way to the nursery.



This was our first Valentine's Day together, 2007, both boys had colds and still they have the best smiles! Jack and Quent have made every Valentine's Day so much sweeter!
I am so lucky to have these little boys to love and to love me back!

Check out Who Says 8 is enough?,to feel even more baby love!


3 comments:

debi9kids said...

OH! I am just sitting here with a big smile on my face! These pictures are FANTASTIC! Such meaningful and full of love photos! LOVE them!!!
Thanks so much for playing along this week :)

cat said...

Oh sweet Lisa! Just stunning!

Unknown said...

So special!! Isn't it just amazing how they go from those lil specks of love to the wonderful big boys they are now??!!
We had fun last week - thanks for joining us!! SEe you Thursday!