Monday, May 19, 2008

Here's a video

So, I am trying this for the first time, let me know if you can view it.
I took this video of the boys the other night while we were getting ready for bed, as you can see they can get pretty silly when they get running around with each other. We do calm things down when we get our jammies on and read our stories, but I thought this was cute. I love the "ah ah ah ah" run that Quent does toward the end, funny!



I taped it in our digital camera, not the video camera, so the quality may not be as good as it could be. If this works out like I want it to, then I will try some from the video camera.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Not sure what happened to the sound :(

Unknown said...

Its still fun to see them run around and be so silly!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lisa!!!

Must be nice being 25.

Tom