Saturday, May 3, 2008

Do you realize that you can comment?

You know, even if you are not signed up with blogger you can leave a comment to one of my posts just by clicking on the word COMMENTS at the bottom of the posts, then just choose the name/url option and fill your name in the box. After you have written in the comment box you can preview or publish your post. You could even be 'anonymous', if you wanted. I know there are some family and friends that look at this and I just wanted you to know that I would love to hear from you! Or new friends and readers as well. Give it a try!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See its easy

Unknown said...

hehe! I know...I like to read people's comments on here...plus its always fun to know who's reading - I try to comment instead of just stalking...its fun to meet new people!