Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sloppy Joe, Slop, Sloppy Joe, yeah

Remember that Lunch Lady song that Adam Sandler sang on Saturday night live?
The one where Chris Farley was the lunch lady?


Watch adam sandler - lunch lady land (video).mpeg in Music Videos | View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

Tom got a hairnet and a beardnet when he toured the sugar factory for work,
then he brought them home for the boys to see.
I couldn't help but think of that sketch as they were running around with the hairnets on!
We were laughing like crazy, even as I post this I am laughing!
Go on have a good laugh too!

Sing along, "sloppy joe, slop, sloppy joe, yeah!!"





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha! Did not even have the listen to the song to know EXACTLY what one it was! The hair nets crack me up!

Isn't it funny what they find so amusing? Tonight at dinner, the kids were CRACKING UP because they had ketchup (or cabbage as Jacob says it) and Mommy didn't. They were hysterical everytime they asked "Mommy ketchup?" and i said no. I asked Paul if I had something on my face that was worth laughing at b/c they just kept giggling away! Silly kids!

debi9kids said...

As soon as I saw the title of your post i started singing...LOL
LOVE that skit! Quite possibly one of the funniest Adam Sandler/Chris Farley skits!

LOVE the boys in the hairnets! Too funny!!!