Saturday, December 6, 2008

Let it Snow!

Here are some pictures of the boys getting out to play in the snow. one from last year and some from the other day. I think they really didn't remember it from last year too much. Which is a good thing because they hated it last year, refused to walk around in it, and Jack cried the entire time. See photo below.


These pictures were from earlier this week when it not as bitterly cold as it is today (18 degrees!) but still it was cold enough for us to only be able to stay out for 30 minutes or so before they were asking to go back in. They had a lot of fun figuring this cold, white stuff out! What a difference a year makes!






4 comments:

Unknown said...

we didn't make it out to play in it yet - maybe tomorrow if its a bit warmer. I'm curious to see if they like it any more than last year too - Sarah was afraid to walk on it the first time it snowed this year, but now she's excited to see it...so hopefully she'll like to play in it, too!

Harris Boys said...

snow, I love snow. such cute photos. I would hope my boys would love the snow, but since it doesn't snow very often in GA I guess we'll never know.

and to reply to your comment...when my boys opened the potato heads, the first thing they went for were the glasses...I remembered your post and it made my lol.

debi9kids said...

They look just adorable all bundled up! What a great time!!! I'm so so so jealous of the snow! We has some falling today and I got all excited... then it turned to rain :(

loren said...

I love those hats! We let the girls pick their own this year, and, alas, they didn't pick those.

I finally got accustomed to the snow and it all melted yesterday!