Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Oh, as our sweet little Jack and Quent slumber upstairs, exhausted from our first Christmas celebration this evening, Tom and I find ourselves in the typical parent trap of wrapping gifts and assembling toys into the wee hours of Christmas Eve night.
But nothing can compare to seeing those precious, excited faces on Christmas morning, right?

Best wishes for a Merry Christmas to you all - friends and family in our real life and our friends in the blogging world!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh. My. Gosh! What AWESOME photos of the boys and Santa!! What a NEAT photo!! Where were those taken?

We have been up late every night this week, prepping for tonight, too. I'm just killing time while Paul wraps a few of my gifts downstairs before we put everything under the tree.

Hope you have a great Christmas!

Brooke said...

Awww! Love the Santa pics, I want to know where they were taken too...inquiring minds want to know.