Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Baby Shower Amy!

My bestest gal pal, Amy, had her baby shower this past Saturday (Greg was there too, just so he doesn't feel left out of my post!). It was a beautiful celebration, her Mom, Charlie, and friend, Deb, made a wonderful soup and salad lunch - all homemade and yummy!
Amy and Greg got some really great stuff for little Baby H, and now all there is to do is wait for a few more weeks unitl the baby arrives!

Since the shower was kind of far away, my contribution to the festivities was the cake. the baby's room (they don't know if its a boy or girl - it'll be a big surprise!) is done in the John Lennon's Real Love Collection theme. Its his drawings of animals - giraffe, elephant, lion, etc. it is really sweet.

Anywhoo - the cake - she wanted a giraffe cake and i was sure that I could figure out a cute one. Now it is not styled after the John Lennon giraffe, but i think it turned out cute anyway!





Congratulations Amy and Greg!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Lisa!!! that is SOOO adorable! you did a great job on the cake! Good work!

mom2anangel said...

Thank you so much Lisa, I am still talking about the adorable giraffe cake you made for my shower!! Thank you so much for everything you did to make my day special :)
Love, Amy