Sunday, December 21, 2008

Here comes Santa Claus...RUN!

We went to our Mothers of Multiples Christmas celebration and had a fun time on Thursday night. Jack and Quent ran around with lots of other kids and had lots of good treats. Well, Santa made an appearance too. It took us a long time of looking at Santa and watching the other kids see Santa to want to try to see Santa ourselves. When the time finally came...

Quent had a little talk with Santa.

"Where is Mrs. Claus?"
"She is at home making spaghetti for my dinner."


"Quentin, what would you like for Christmas?"
"I like toys!"
(could not have been more perfect even if I coached him)

"Cheese Santa!"


Jack said, "No Fanks!" and ran away! Maybe some other time, good try Jack!
He did pose for a lovely picture in the next room, though!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll tell you what. Aunt Ky-Ky has has some pretty hard days at work, so these entries are the high light of my day! See you all on Thursday!
Love,
Ky-Ky

Unknown said...

Glad Quent enjoyed his visit. We had no luck - mommy and daddy had to hold the kids and they STILL wanted to get away! Oh well...maybe next year!

Merry Christmas!

Brooke said...

What cuties! They say the cutest things!

I missed the party, I came down with something...not sure what it was, but I wasn't functioning. I was bummed we missed it.