Tuesday, December 16, 2008

In the Christmas mood

We have had our tree up for a while, and I had pictures on the blog ready to be captioned and posted, but have not had enough time to devote to getting everything done. So, here are some pictures of our tree and of Tom reading with the boys.

They are so enthralled when Tom reads to them, the two of them will sit there and get one book after another for Daddy. Its pretty cute to watch them all curled up together on the couch :)


Jack and Quent posing in front of the tree, they are so hard to pose for pictures lately, so this is as good as it gets. Still pretty darn cute though!
yep, we have the fake tree, Momma's allergic to the pine (and most everything else :)


I am not sure how this one will look, but it is Jack in front of the Christmas Tree with no flash. I was trying to get some cute shots of their face in the glow of the tree, but every time I tried they would move or get very close to the camera.



Here is my helper man! Quent has loved to help unload the dishwasher lately, and he does a great job bringing the dishes to Momma to put away. He is so proud of himself and Momma is proud of him too!

Well, I have some more photos all loaded up and waiting for me to get up on the blog so I will try to work on those soon and get a little bit caught up before I have all the holiday celebration pictures to share!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

my two like to help with the dishwasher too, but are not always so gentle! we haven't broken anything yet, but soon enough, I'm sure!