Monday, September 22, 2008

Wir verpassen Sie, Mindy, Tony and little AJ!

Translation: We miss you Mindy, Tony and little AJ!

We got to have dinner tonight with my friends Mindy, Tony, including meeting her sweet little guy AJ for the first time and Sarah and Mark! I took the boys and met Tom there and then Tom was such a super-Dad that he took the boys home for bed and let me hang out and chat with my friends, but not before Jack and Quent got a cool truck from Mindy. That was a big hit! Thanks, Mindy! (In fact, all the guys went home with the kids and let the ladies to hang out!)

Mindy and Tony live in Germany (and AJ too). They are in the states for a wedding in North Carolina, and were visiting friends and family in Michigan too.

So excited to get to see Mindy and hang out and chat! Mindy, Sarah and I all worked together in Lansing from 2001-2004 and have stayed close friends ever since. These are my GIRLS! Some of the best friends a girl could have! They helped me get through some really hard times, the worst and I love them so much!

Of course the visit was great, but never long enough! It was great to catch up and I can't wait for the next visit!

Love Ya MINDY!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its always great to catch up with old friends. Glad you had the time to do so!!!