Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Two for TWOS-Day

Playing along with Deanna over at Eight is Great today for her Two for Twos-day fun. My picture was taken this afternoon while having lunch. Me, my Mom, and my fabulous twosome had played at the mall toddler play area (met some friends from our multiples group), done some shopping, and were finishing our lunch when Quentin decided to feed Jack some cantaloupe from his plate. It was SO CUTE!

"I'm sharing fruit with Jack" is what he was saying, Jack loved it and they did this over and over, clapping each time. (the mall walking ladies in the back on the right got quite a kick out of it, too!) See - they really do love each other - those sweet little brothers!
So, I had to share this adorable photo of my 2 guys and play along today - thanks Deanna for a good idea!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Awwww...that is such a sweet picture!! Those moments are soo cute to caputre!

Thank you for playing along :)

Harris Boys said...

OMG that is the sweetest thing ever. doesn't it make you feel so good...I love the brotherly love!!!! such a great picture!!!!

Unknown said...

J&S will feed each other sometimes too. :-) Lately they've been trying to feed mommy and daddy too! hehe!

I wish I could have joined you all for the play date... :-( I miss our summer play dates!