Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Two for Twos-day

I thought I would play Two for Twos-days along with Deanna from Eight is Great. Barb at Tale of Two Twinkies and Debi from Who says 8 is Enough? Always post cute pics, so I thought I would join in this week.

I chose this picture of my brother, Rob, and me because today is his birthday!

Happy Birthday Rob!

We graduated from college on the same day - me from Michigan State and him from Albion College. Our family split up to attend each of our commencement ceremonies because they were literally same day, same time. So, we got to see each other's graduation through video and pictures! The coolest part was that we had a HUGE graduation party together at my parents' house later that day (the picture is us in my parents' backyard). It was a lot of fun and still it gets talked about today! (oh - the Aftershock, some of you know what I mean and will never eat cinnamon gum again :)

So, hope your day was great Rob!

ps - Rob started a blog about my adorable nieces, check it out.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

What a great photo!!
thanks for playing along...YOUR BOYS ARE ADORABLE!!!

cat said...

Nice two for tuesday