Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Way Back When-esday

Just because we will be getting a visit from Avery, Tessa, Rob and Abby tomorrow, I was thinking back on the first time the cousins got to play together...

This is the first picture taken of my niece, Avery, with the boys (Quent on the left, Jack on the right). More than 2 years ago! It was July 2, 2006 and the boys were less than a month old, Avery was almost 6 months old. I guess calling this "playing together" is stretching it a bit seeing that Quent is snoozing and Jack is close too. Avery was ready to go though!

I remember wondering what it was going to be like to watch them all playing together and growing up so close in age. Wow - is it ever great! My boys LOVE Avery and talk about her all the time and have such fun whenever they get to play with her ("Baby Tessa" too!).

Tomorrow should be a fun day with them all together!

Check out Twinfatuation to see who else is playing Way Back When-esday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet! My family and I were just talking today about how great it is that my two...ok three...will grow up so close in age to my sister's son (my two are just over a year older and then #3 will be almost exactly a year younger than my nephew...).

Its fun, too, after this weekend, my two KNOW who "Aunt Nicci" is. I was looking at a magazine this afternoon and Sarah came up and pointed to a picture of a woman, similar age and hair style as my sis, and said "Nicci!" When I told my sis, she was so excited that the twins KNOW them now, esp since we don't see them that often. :-)

Cheryl Lage said...

What a great image...and a wonderful one to pull out in future years for the growing kids to see!

Thank you so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday!

debi9kids said...

OMGosh Lisa! Just ADORABLE!!! They are such sweet little tiny bbies! Great group shot!!!