Sunday, August 31, 2008

"Generations" - Baby Picture Sundays

Debi over at Who says 8 is enough? is hosting Baby Picture Sundays and this week her theme was Generations. I immediately thought of this picture of my Grandma. She is holding Jack and Quent for the first time while they were still in the special care nursery, her 7th and 8th Great Grandchildren. Even though they were 38 + weeks gestation, they still had to go there after delivery and then Jack had a heart murmur so he had to be monitored for 24 hours there anyway. Luckily, they kept Quent in there with him so that we could just be in one place to visit them both. It is one of my favorite pictures of them together. Jackson and Quentin do love their GG and she loves them too.
Love you Gram!

3 comments:

debi9kids said...

What a fantastic picture! PRICELESS!!!!

Thanks for playing along :)

Unknown said...

So sweet! Sadly, none of my grandparents met my kiddos...I know they're watching down on them though!

Jamie said...

That picture is AWESOME!!! One I'm sure you'll treasure for a lifetime!