Saturday, January 24, 2009

What I am working on

I know it seems like I have been sort of absent, and I do have a lot of fun pictures to post and update, but I gotta tell you that I have been working on something.
I wanted to tell our story and it is taking me a long time to write it all. So, each time i sit at the computer i have been using my time to work on that and not to write new posts.

I felt like I wanted to share with everyone our struggle with miscarriage, high-risk pregnancies, prematurity, time in the NICU, losing our sweet Angels Joshua, Sarah and Jacob, seemingly insurmountable grief, and the path we took to gestational surrogacy that led us to Jackson and Quentin. I feel such a kinship to a lot of Moms out there who have had similar experiences to mine and I just don't feel like I have done that part of my life justice in sharing where I have been.

So, look for that soon, and I will work to get out some pictures of the awesome birthday party we went to for Avery last week soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a special project. I imagine its both therapeutic and difficult at the same time. I know I only know some of your story so I look forward to hearing more about what you've been through - it'll make me realize - even more so - how special Jack and Quent are!!

on a totally different note - thanks again for dinner this week - it was delicious and VERY appreciated!