Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Natalie Grace has arrived!

...And with a bang I hear!

My bestest girlfriend Amy at Here We Go Again had her baby this morning and it was a girl! (they waited for the surprise) And although I didn't get every detail, Amy told me that they arrived at the hospital mere minutes before Natalie was born. In fact, she was close to being born in their kitchen!
She is super beautiful and I can't wait to meet little Natalie Grace!
Take a peek over on her site for pics of the beauty (yes, the child was born this morning and they have already updated the blog!)
Congratulations Amy and Greg, have fun loving on that sweet girl!

2 comments:

debi9kids said...

I'll have to go over to peek :)

Unknown said...

Congrats to Amy! I've been peaking in on her periodically and hoping all went well. Will go check out pics now!