Thursday, January 1, 2009

A 2008 Trip Down Memory Lane

I got this cool idea from Barb's blog, where she does a look back on 2008 month by month.
I started looking at our pictures from over this past year and, Wow, have the boys grown and changed! Its hard to pick just one photo from each month!
So, here goes, our look back at some of our silly, funny, crazy, happy times in photos:

January

February


March


April


May


June


July


August


September


October


November


December
Happy New Year Everyone!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great recap! I, too, was having a hard time picking just one - that's partly why I chose the "outtakes" - not as many of those! haha!

It IS amazing to see how they've grown over the year...so fun to look back!

debi9kids said...

Lisa,
These pictures were fabulous! I can't believe how much your boys have changed. They started out as little boys a year ago and now, they are big guys! WOW!
Happy new year and thank you for being my friend :)

cat said...

Happy New Year! And great re-cap.