Sunday, January 18, 2009

I am still here

Just in case you were wondering...

No news on the job front yet, but thanks for all the great words of support and help from my peeps. I'll let you know as soon as there is news to tell.

We have been trying to keep warm here (terribly frigid weather as many of you have had too) and trying to keep the boys busy and having fun. I had a sick day on Wednesday and the boys spent that day with daddy - Big Fun for them! We had a couple visits from Gramma, a very welcomed visitor by Jack and Quent! they fought over her the whole time! Our big fun was that we went to Grand Rapids for Avery's birthday party yesterday and that was a blast!! (I will have pictures up tomorrow)

So, I am still here, a big bundle of nerves, but still here.


And just because I never posted it before but had it all loaded and ready to go I will take this opportunity to put up a video we took over the summer - yep, I am right on top of things - when we had a HUGE spider living in our window. It was between the screen and the sliding part of the window, so while the spider was there we did not open the window, I certainly did not want that thing in the house!!
But the boys loved watching it and making it scurry around by tapping on the glass.
**Be sure to take special notice of the screaming Momma who is so creeped out by the spider that even though it is behind glass I still jump and shriek. (gosh i hate to listen to my own voice!)
and OMG - how small my little boys look and sound - it was not that long ago!



2 comments:

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh Lisa, your creeped out by the spider voice CRACKED.ME.UP!

Wishing us both a speedy resolve to joblessness,and in the meantime, continued enjoyment of our twosomes!

Peace, Sister!

debi9kids said...

Ewwwww! Hate spiders. LOVED you on the video. Cracking me up Lisa! I would have said the same things as it moved around. LOL