Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I am sure my kids are geniuses!

Okay, so don't all parents think that, right?! Aren't we supposed to? If so, then the above statement doesn't sound quite so annoying!

Anyway, just thought I would share Quent's latest brilliant outburst.

At lunch yesterday he starts screaming, " U,U,U,U. Momma, U,U,U"
This is what he was so excited about:



Yes, it is a piece if broccoli in the shape of a "U"
Brilliant, I tell ya!

(disclaimer: Both my boys are smart and creative, just because this one is focused on Quent does not mean I do not think Jack is just as wonderful. He is! :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wowsa! He's one smart cookie! Sarah was silly today...they were out swinging and she signed and said "more." So I pushed her more and she was swinging pretty fast and high, yet she signed 'more' again and giggled. I said "Wow! You want to swing high?" and she looked at me, smiled all silly and waved "hi"...hehehe!