Friday, April 18, 2008

Cool new playgroup

We went to a super cool new playgroup on Wednesday morning. Aunt Kyle came with us and we all had a great time (even though Kyle and I were sweating and hot from running around after the boys!) It is the Great Start program for our county, just like the playgroup that I used to run when I worked for those programs in different counties. It is really funny to see it from the parents' point of view, gives you a totally new way of thinking about the things that you planned when you ran the groups. We have gone to the Friday playgroups that are at the school here in town, but this was in Owosso and in their office building. Jack and Quent had so much fun. Quent definitely being the braver of the 2 in trying new things, like the bounce house and the slide. Thank goodness Aunt Kyle went with us, because Momma would have had a really hard time keeping up with both of them in that bigger space with so many kids! Thanks Aunt Kyle!

Quent lovin' the bounce house, I couldn't get a shot of him standing still!



Jack on the horse, Ky-Ky on the assist



Momma, we got to get one of these ball pits!



YAHOOOOO!!



See, I really like the Lightning McQueen that is on this ball
and I am thinking I will just have it, okay?



Jack has to get a closer look at these really cool car toys they got here

No comments: