Saturday, April 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Joshua

Today would have been Joshua's 5th birthday.
Its amazing, it feels like yesterday that I held him in my arms.
My heart aches for what would have been and I miss seeing him grow up. I watch his brothers and wonder what traits Joshua would have also had. Would he be as tenacious and curious, would he love the things they love? I dream he would have. He was such a special baby, I treasure the 7 weeks that I got to have with him. Thank you so much for that my Joshua. He truly was a miracle to us. He touched so many lives and continues to do so, he will always be remembered and loved.
Happy Birthday my sweet Joshua Thomas
We Love you and Miss you so much




"The smallest human beings can teach us the
biggest lessons we will ever learn"

Willam H. Woodell Jr.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday little guy! Make a wish!