Thursday, April 23, 2009

Easter Weekend 2009

Here's all the fun shots from Easter weekend. Now that we are all healthy and are back into a normal routine (ha - what's normal??) I can get back to keeping this up to date. I have missed my little blogging world, but know that I have been checking in to keep up an all the happenings on my favorite blogs to read, even if I haven't always commented :)

So, Easter Weekend...

Friday My Mom and I took the boys to an Easter Egg Hunt and pot luck lunch with my Mothers of Multiples Group. It was really crowded but so much fun!! The Easter Bunny was not a hit with my boys, but the other kids seem to like him. Quent gave him a high five, but that was as close as it got. Jack on the other hand was keeping a tight grip on my thigh and wanted no part of that bunny.
Quent even asked me, "Momma is Santa Claus coming too?!"
Yet another scary iconic holiday character.
Do they travel in packs?

When we got home we painted eggs. Yes, painted eggs. I thought that would be more hands-on fun than just dipping in really messy, staining dye.
And when you see the paint covered boys, you will understand why.

Saturday was a fun play day over at my parents' house with Rob and Abby and the girls, Len and Kyle, us and Gramma and Papa. We tried out the boys' 'new' power wheels Jeep that we got at the mom2mom sale and it was a big hit!
BTW - the reason Tessa is not in these pictures is that she was napping while we were outside, we did not forget her!

Sunday was Easter Brunch at our house for my Mom's side of the family. We had a big egg hunt for all the kids in the backyard and since the weather was so beautiful, they all just stayed out and played the rest of the party. We all had a nice time.



Now that Easter is caught up, now I can move onto the next post!

1 comment:

debi9kids said...

OH! How cute! What a great project to actually paint the eggs! They look like they had a great time!
(LOVE the painted faces. LOL)