Friday, October 10, 2008

While our Momma was not blogging...

We have been busy boys!

We began a little fix-it handyman business, our motto: "If we can pound on it - WE WILL!"
Plus we wear these fashionable birthday cake hats while we work!
To request a reasonable rate for your job, contact our Momma,
she books all our playdates.





I, Jack, have begun a promising hobby as a pianist.
I am quite good.
If you are lucky I may even sing as I play.
Next time you are near me and a piano,
I will let you hear my awesome skills.




After listening to my brother's chops on the piano,
I, Quent, was inspired to sing in musical theater!
I sing a mean Dreidel Song and other favorites, like the ABC song,
Happy Birthday, and various selections by the one and only Raffi!


So, as you see, while our Momma has been busy tagging our old clothes for sale, cooking dinner and making sure we are staying out of trouble, we have been busy with projects of our own!
Look for her to be back soon, we hear she is feeling a little bit of blog-withdrawal,
until then...
see you later alligator - from us Guys,

Jack and Quent


3 comments:

Unknown said...

good luck with all the tagging for the sale!!! We obviously aren't selling anything yet...but my day will come in another year or two when we can unload all our baby goods!!

PS...since you're having blog-withdrawal...I gave you an excuse to post! I tagged you for a meme...check it out!

Brooke said...

Ughhh! I'm in tagging mode too! You gotta tell me what the Chewbacca shirt says.

Lisa said...

Yes Brooke!
so...
busy...
tagging!...

the shirt says:
"change me - I smell like a wookie"
funny, their aunt and uncle bought that one for them.