Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Way Back When-esday

Last month, I needed to take a picture of me in grade school to my Mothers of Multiples meeting to play in a game. As I was looking for a school picture I found this one from what I think was my 2nd Halloween. If I am right (am I right, Mom?) that would have been 1975 and I would have been 18 months old. I was a kitty cat and that's my Mom holding me.

The boys think this picture is very funny, I hung it up on the fridge and they will point and say, "That's Momma dressed a like a kitty cat!"


You can play along with Way Back When-esday at Twinfatuation and dig out some cute, old pictures too!

6 comments:

Brooke said...

Wow! I really see you in the boys! Cute kitty too!

BTW...I have a pic of your penquins on my blog! They were so cute!

Cheryl Lage said...

OH! What a fun, fun image...and I love both your and your mom's faces...pure joy! :)
How wonderful for your little pumpkins to see! :)

Thanks so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday!

Unknown said...

so cute! how did I not see that at the meeting? adorable!!

debi9kids said...

OMGosh!ADORABLE Lisa! I too can see your bys in this picture. VERY CUTE!

mom2anangel said...

Awww, what a cute little Kitty!! I knew you really loved cats, LOL!!

cat said...

That's cute Lisa!