Saturday, October 25, 2008

Orchard Trip

So, long time no blog! I will need to catch up on some photos that I have been meaning to put up from our trip to the orchard - 2 weeks ago!
We went with my parents, Avery and Tessa, Len and Kyle, Aunt Jean, GG, and Alex. It was a beautiful weather day and we had so much fun. The kids especially loved riding the ponies (my Dad has those pictures because we were walking with the kids while they were riding, I will have to add some of those later) that and the train ride were the high points for the kids.

Quent (in the green) and Jack (in the red) climbing the bounce wall to slide



Daddy had to help Jack and Quent up this steep slide, but they did great going down on their own (daddy liked the slide too!)
Here is Jack getting ready to go down, Quent was so fast to get to the top and slide down we could never catch him on the way down.



Peek a boo Jack!



Waiting excitedly for the train



Avery and Aunt Ky-Ky are ready for the train ride



We had a train car just for us, it was a fun ride, Tessa had a blast on the bumpy ride around the farm!



My Jack


My Quent



Wow - this a big tractor tire!



Momma, I will drive home today.



The next day, Rob and Abby came to pick up the girls and Avery took a spin with her Daddy on Papa's tractor. She was quite a good driver.



2 comments:

debi9kids said...

Good to see you!
LOVE the new look on your blog! Very nice :)
LOVE the pic o the boys together at the tractor tire and them waiting excitedly for the train is PRICELESS.

Unknown said...

What orchard is that? I don't recognize it? I think my two would love the slide!!