Monday, April 4, 2011

Really I am still here!

Oh my goodness!
I can't believe that I have not been on here in so long.  Between rotating illnesses amongst us all and everything else, life has just been a lot to handle and this blog has suffered horribly!  We are still here and still plugging away and I am coming back to write more soon, and post Part 4 - the exciting conclusion of "The Story of Us".  For right now I am going to blow my nose and take a little rest before the boys get up from their rest.
In the meantime, please visit our March of Dimes webpage and donate if you can.  We LOVE the March of Dimes and each year we try our hardest to make our walk a big fundraiser!  Thank you for your support on that♥


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear you're still not feeling well! Even though I know most of the "rest of your story" I can't wait to read it! :-)

~*~*~*~
April is Autism Awareness Month. I'm dedicating my blog all month to Autism.
www.barbaramanatee.blogspot.com

cat said...

Glad to see you back here girl. Hope you are all better soon.

debi9kids said...

Feel better mama!
Looking forward to giving myself some time to read your story :)