Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Joshua...

Today is your day.
You would have turned 8 years old today.   That is amazing for me to think about and so overwhelming to imagine.  I watch your brothers and I see all that you have missed out on, all that we missed out on with you.  It breaks my heart and I miss you so very much.
How can I begin to express the joy of your birth and your life, and also the pain of losing you and missing you? Sometimes the words do not come easily.  Sometimes the tears come too easily. 
I think of you everyday, I dream of you often, and I live everyday knowing that you are loved beyond belief.  Always.
Happy Heavenly Birthday My Sweet Joshua Thomas♥





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Joshua!

Sending prayers and hugs your way today, Lisa!

Tom said...

Yes Joshua was a great son and I miss you a lot. Happy Birthday Joshua.