Sunday, May 2, 2010

A very busy weekend!

Okay, so here i am again behind in my posts!  Luckily the pictures were all loaded onto blogger I just need to caption them and get them published! 


I just had to share pictures from our super busy (and pretty fun) weekend before Easter! 
Friday and Saturday were spent getting ready for the Mom2Mom sale for my multiples group and having the sale.  What a lot of work and what a HUGE success!  It was our 2nd highest attendance!




It is such an awesome way to get rid of those baby/kid things that we are no longer using and to make some money to buy the NEW clothes and things that our kids need!
I gotta give it up to my fellows moms of multiples who really help to make the sale organized, successful, and fun! 

******

On Sunday, we took the boys "real bowling" (that's what they call it) for the first time.  My good friends Amy and Nancy host a March of Dimes fundraiser each year in memory of their dear Angel Babies - Nathaniel and Madison.  They work so hard and it each year their hard work really pays off.  
This year they did a bowling fundraiser and it was a big success!  We had a blast and I think everyone else did too!
Daddy helping Jack throw the first ball!


WooHoo - I knocked down the pins!!

This was the ball that rolled so slow and stopped in the middle of the lane :)  we had to wait for it to be saved by the "bowling ball guy"!

Daddy and Quent getting ready to make a big throw!



Just look at my handsome men!


All 4 of us together - turned out to be a great picture :)

Momma and my little men (yep, forcing them to take a picture with Mom - they look so thrilled!)

Jack and Momma made a strike!

...AND NOW THE SCORES...
(pay special attention that I beat Tom - love you Honey)


Amy and Greg with Natalie (in the pink) and their friends' little girl.

*******

After bowling, we headed back north to celebrate Sierra's Birthday.  
It was quite and eventful hour and a half ride.
And I don't mean that in a good way.
  1.  It was pouring rain.  
  2. The boys were very tired and hoping to watch a show on the DVD.  Well, Jack's headrest monitor would not turn on and so we told them that we would not be watching a show.  
  3.  Tom and I got to listen to a screaming, crying fit from 2 boys about not watching a show.
  4. Did I mention they were tired?
  5. Quent decides he need to poop.  (hopefully what follows is not TMI)
  6. We got off the highway and were no where near somewhere to go poop.
  7. I had taken all emergency potty supplies out of the van to make room for sale stuff (see above)
  8. Along a secluded part of the highway on-ramp, I had to have Quentin poop outside.  On the ground.
  9. It was pouring rain. 
  10. Poor Quent spent the rest of the ride in disbelief, repeating, "Momma, why did you make me poop outside?!"  With Jack often answering, "It was an emergency Quentin, Momma said it was an emergency. Its okay!"  What a good brother.

We arrived at Julie and Mike's house and luckily everything went much smoother there!  
We celebrated with  pizza and ice cream cake (yummy) for Sierra's 15th birthday.  I can't believe she is 15!  Wow, I am sure Mike and Julie can't either!

Playing under a glass table is fun!

Sierra - The Birthday Girl and her Dad, Mike.


Brendan watching Sierra make a wish and blow out her candles.
Happy Birthday Sierra!

PS - I was sure Quent would run into the house and tell everyone that he had pooped on the side of the road (cuz that's usually the kind of kid he is) but he did not tell anyone!  In fact, he has NEVER told anyone about it at all.  Poor kid - and now his Mom goes and shares it on the blog. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hehehehe...I remember you telling m about the poop alongside the road! ha!! Poor guy...