Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Horsin' Around at the Kennedy Ranch

Okay, so we went to the Ranch a week ago today and I am just getting these up here, but its been busy here. Little late or not, I just had to share (some of ) these awesome photos of our farm playdate at fellow Mom of Multiples, Cindy's house. Actually she is a Mom to Triplet boys, cuties in their cowboy hats, Cameron, Caden, and Connor. I am not sure that I actually got a picture of them now that I am thinking about it, I guess you will have to take my word on the cuteness times 3!
We got to meet and feed the horses and donkeys, go on a hay ride, explore the tractor and barn, play with lots of kids, and Quentin even RODE a horse! It was a lot of fun, hopefully we will get invited to do taht again!
Thanks so much to Cindy and her family for hosting a great playdate!
















5 comments:

Brooke said...

That was fun! I think she should make it an annual event! I think Brenna is probably telling off whoever is in the tractor seat (can tell with the shadows and hat), she seemed to think it was her tractor.

Unknown said...

We had a great time, too!

Yes, I'll see you tomorrow night - and hopefully I don't forget to wish you a Happy Birthday! :-)

FAPORT International said...

You have a great time, your kids are really cute, i like the pictures...amazing!

cat said...

Oh that is fun. Off course I just adore horses.

debi9kids said...

OMGosh! how fun!
I see what you mean about your guys looking so grown up! WOW!
They look like big boys!!!!