Sunday, November 30, 2008

Guitar Dancin'

Okay, so this is like my 3rd post today, but...

FINALLY - I figured a way to get a longer video uploaded and able to be shared. Now I just need to play with the editing stuff so I can edit it down so you don't have to watch a really long video, just the really cute parts! I am just so proud of myself for finally getting it up here, it seems like I have been trying forever.

Anyway, this video is of the boys dancing with their guitars, mostly Jack dancing with some singing from Quent. I just love watching Jack dance, he really gets into it and dances A LOT! There are very few times in our house when there is not music on and it is usually requested by Jack.

So, here they are - my dancin' machines! (sorry it's so dark)

2 comments:

debi9kids said...

OH MY GOSH! How cute! Jack really got into it! Great moves guys!!!!

Brooke said...

How funny! Jack is going to be the lead guitarist and Quent can be the singer. I swear Quent's guitar sounded like a vacuum!