Friday, March 28, 2008

Mom to Mom sale!!

My Mothers of Multiples group is having our Spring Mom to Mom sale!
This sale is BIG!
The stuff there is great, clean and such good prices.
I have gotten tons of stuff for Jack and Quent for very little $$.

I encourage everyone to come and check it out, I will be manning the bake sale table and selling yummy treats! Hope to see you there!

Mothers of Multiples Greater Genesee County
Spring and Summer Clothing and Equipment Sale

Saturday April 26th, 2008
Fenton High School Gym
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Admission is $1.00
strollers are welcome
cash and checks accepted

**shop for spring and summer clothes, maternity clothes,
toys, strollers, outdoor equipment, and tons of various baby gear

1 comment:

debi9kids said...

Hi! I saw you posting on a Tale of Two Twinkies and wanted to peek at your blog!
Your boys are so cute!
*I'm a twin mommy too, among other things. LOL
Debi