Monday, March 1, 2010

Baby Picture Sunday (Just a day late!)

Debi's theme over at Who says 8 is enough?  this week was crawling.  
So, here's my guys in Feb, March and April of 2007, doing just that!

( ps - I LOVE looking back at all of their baby pictures!)


Jack doing his backwards crawl right under the buffet.  This happened while I stepped out of the room to go to the bathroom and when I came back, Jack was gone.  
I could not see him anywhere!  
So I was calling his name and starting to panic when I heard his little giggle.
There he was behind the dinosaur roll a round toy, under the buffet, and having a great time!


Jack showing off those super fast moves!


Quent took a little longer to get the hang of crawling, but once he did, he was GONE!

And being under the buffet was so much fun at that age.  
They both did it and thought it was the greatest thing - until they bumped their heads, then not so much fun. 

Boy were they cute babies or what?!


4 comments:

debi9kids said...

awwww...thanks so much for playing along! these pics are just adorable! LOVE their big,goofy smiles :)

cat said...

Oh my, they were so cute.

Unknown said...

super cute! Our two used to love to crawl and hide under our coffee table all the time!

Brooke said...

The are too cute, they look so little! Not sure when your new layout was put up, but I am just noticing it, looks great!